23.1.10

Shopping Surprise!


In the Fall, Janice came down from BC to visit. I love when Janice visits. I love her and also the fun that she brings. Somehow, we usually end up shopping, and usually end up on 23rd. On that particular visit, I hadn't shopped that area in quite some time, and so hadn't been aware a hat store had opened.
I love hats, and I love this hat store. It is fabulous. They do a "frequent hat buyers" card. Yes, they do. And yes, we are almost at our free hat.
I have been saving for a particular hat I found at Goorin Bros for a little while, and we finally went to get it today and it turns out they have a Winter sale!
Hat sale!
Needless to say, we bought more than the one hat.

2 comments:

Em said...

so that is pretty much the cutest picture ever. And I have a question, I heard that there is a Powell's in New York?!! Could that be true? Not that I'm planning to go there any time soon, though that would be awesome! But I thought it was solely in Oregon. If that is true well I just don't know what to do!

Unknown said...

SO FUN! Whenver I see a great hat shop I think of you, whenever I see a great hat, I think of you!

Oh joy, i sure do hope I can travel down your way soon, I really miss you guys!

love love.