14.3.05

£52 Box

Hm. It's interesting how it's costing so much more to mail stuff to austria than it is to fly there. More even than flying to Italy, Spain and Austria combined. Hm. Yeah my laptop's worth more than me.
Well, it's good to be home. A little werid... for a number of reasons. Every few hours BJ and I find eachother cos we miss eachother, and every time I see Ashley or Becky I hug them. It's also a little weird because instead of lectures today each team is sharing about their experiences over the last 10 days. Some people think today is pretty much the most borring day we've ever had, but I so far have loved hearing about everyone's outreach and how God has been working and how amazing the church in Britain is. And then the whole issue of the fact that we're all so excited to be back and to see eachother and then we have to deal with the fact that in another 10 or so days we're leaving again. For good. Thank goodness for Tauernhof. All of us austria kids are so stokd to be going there. It's going to be amazing. But England and Capernwray are amazing, too. Sigh.
So, email and snail mail are cool. The mound of packages and stacks of mail were incredible to see on arrival in the Hall yesterday. Even more cool because one of each was for me. (Yes, I am a selfish being.) Mmm, and even cooler because my Pammy Wammy finally got mail.
Yes, the rambling must come to an end at some point, so I'll stop this unorganized flow of bits and pieces that flows from my fingers now.

No comments: