5.3.05

Weekends Really Are for Relaxing

I hate to say "God is good" when I'm having a particularly good time, but why not say it - it's always true whether I feel inclined to say it or not.
Today is one of those days where I feel undeservedly blessed. At Capernwray we have this thing called 10 Day Outreach. Sounds terrifying at worst and stressful at best. But actually, contrary to what we all thought and (the staff Will say "told you so") I'm begining to think this is going to be one of the coolest weeks of Winter School.
In a list: faithful God, freakin rock star team, excited and friendly church, way cool Pastor Tony, wonnnderful host home (Phill and Carol... mmm love 'em) with internet, hilarious yet useful puppet shows, lots and lots of kids, food (need I say more?). Yeah. Obviously, we just got here and the "real" work hasn't started, but it's looking exciting. (Said whilst siting in a warm room with a full tummy and no plans for the evening, granted.)
I think I've used my 20 minutes, and Capernwray habbits are hard to excape.
Sleep tight everyone.

3 comments:

Josh said...

ditto!

Josh said...

Oh yeah, you aren't at capers anymore todo.

Allison said...

hehe you know it. Becky and I are thinkin we're gona get way too used to this life.