6.3.05

*shrugs*

Having internet access for some reason makes me feel inclined to blog regularly even though I don't really have much to say.
How is it that Nottingham and Bolton have snow and Leyland doesn't?
Forgetting how to propperly chat online is something I never thought would happen.
The "Destinations" catagory on the Ryanair website is my favorite and least favorite thing - it gives you the information you need, but not what you want.
Warm showers, even if they involve strings, buttons and dials, rock my world.
Tonight was a night for experiencing a real communion service: 6 people (4 from Capers), a wonderful loaf of bread, a table, a guitar, honest sharing.
In England they call erasers "rubbers". And they don't say "crap".
At the end of this week my team will have the strongest right shoulders Capernwray has ever known.

1 comment:

Lola Bacon said...

Something reminded me of you the other day, and I don't recall what it was now, but I still remember you. Come home! When are you coming home, anyway? Will you be back on August 20th? You have to come to our reception. It's a new county law, you know.