16.5.05


2080's Night Pictures have finally arrived!! (for all those who I have told stories of this occation... stories of costumes and dancing and lots and lots of fun.) I only have a few so far, but I think these'll give you a pretty good idea of what it all was like. There are a few from the Discotech on the way, I promise.
So this was my costume. Courtnay called me her Futurama Girl. (I was also wearing the white leg warmers over my jeans, and my orange and white Lancaster shoes.)
The funniest thing is the fact that I really actaully do wear those clothes regularly.. just not in that combination ... or with tin foil... Posted by Hello

5 comments:

Lola Bacon said...

You look so great! Can we still be friends in 2080?

Allison said...

hehe of course!! oo that sounds so exciting. and if we're not alive then (cuz m.... not so likely) we'll be friends in heaven!! i'm so stoked. yaaaay. and we can be friends when i get home in a month, too. i'm so excited for torre... mmmmmm

Lola Bacon said...

hooray for friends! We will totally hang out, and so will my fiancee and soon to be stepdaughters. Ack!

emelina said...

*waves hand wildly*
and me and me and me and me!

Anonymous said...

nice hair, haha. liking the shirt a lot. oh yeah, and the tin foil. it would be incomplete without the tin fiol. lol, a.k.