19.7.05

As Promised

I give you:
Pictures !!!

Everytime I heard tell of Mt St Helens erupting this year while I was gone, I was so dissapointed that I wasn't there to witness it. I felt rather cheated. And when I got back and it blew, it was a cloudy day, so I missed it.
Then saturday, while waiting at the light at the bottom of our exit, I happened to glance north to see this:

This was on the way home from Brad's dance lessons. This week's style: Swing.



Even before dancing lessons and erupting volcanoes, it had been a great last half of the week. I took a trip up to the Seattle area (Kent, side accidental trip to Federal Way, Samamish, Bellingham - all over) to visit my cousins and some Capers friends.
Cousin-once-removed Zoe (yeah, go try to figure that one out. haha).

"How does Julie's hair smell?" "Yucky!!!!". I have the cutest relatives in the world, btw.


Uncle Rick reads to the little ones.

Then on from the relies to Janice Rae's house w00t.
Court and Janice - hot at the mall *and* in the kitchen:


Up at Erin's house retrieving my gigantic suitcase.

Janice and I are SO excited for Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince... and for nutella toast...

Austin was there, too... I just somehow don't have any close up pics of him or anything. But he really was there ! Here are he and Court.

3 comments:

Janice said...

yessss! pictures of me made it onto ally's blog!!! i'm so excited!!! one question and one comment...where's a pic of you eating the rose? and i finished HP it's amazin but you get mad that the seventh one won't be out for like another two years or whatever. stupid!! loved it though.

Josh said...

All three of you posted the same pictures. Dunches... How about a little variety?

Allison said...

oh no you di'int.
how dare you call us that when you didn't even check the pictuers? arrrr.
um... how about court and i posted *most* of the same, and janice and i posted *ONE* the same. what ever.
...and you call yourself observant. tisk tisk.