21.7.05

Portland in Pictures

Today I decided to not "kill time"... I had spare time so I took pictures (until my batteries died.)
Portland is quite nice. It makes me not dislike America so much.

This sign is the key to a whole room full of memories for me. Dressing up and staying out late to go to the Holiday Pops when I was little, that date with Alonzo, operas, musicals, symphonies with family and friends...

Indians playing chess. Am I right that it's usually just hippies? So strange.

Ahhh... what would Portland be without it's liberal, attitude filled publications.

"I love lamp!"

If this isn't forceful advertizing, I dont know what is. "You should sell art. You should buy art." Yes, I'll get right on it. (As seen accross Max filled tracks.)

Josh, what fabulous ideas you have. (Dang I'm a lucky girl)
SW Broadway slash Sister Maria's (only) sideview mirror.

1 comment:

Josh said...

too bad your's turned out better than mine...