27.7.05

He *Claims* He's Never Been to Portland...


So, the other night when Rose and I went to dinner for my birthday we made this interesting discovery. We were walking down 23rd when we saw this tag. Suspicious, I'd say... Josh wants to come here to see the Pacific Ocean and all... maybe that means he's been to Portland before and now is using me to see the rest of the state. *gasp*
One never knows....
Or maybe he even lives here and just doesn't want to see me !
I mean - the people you meet at Bible school... I dunno.

2 comments:

emelina said...

i would break up with him. like maybe right now.

[dang that hat looks so hot on you. jealousy. i want hats to look cute]

still can't find out about that stupid show tomorrow night...grr. you might have to sign up online to get yourself on the guest list. then movies and giggles at your house or mine?

Allison said...

i'll give him the benefit of the doubt. ;)
k, if we cant find out about the show... i am supposed to be learning about rock climbing safety etc and dont know how late that will be done... mb then i can spend the night at your house? hmm i'll call you