25.7.05

Lazy

This is how lazy I am:
I sit down at the computer (THE computer, not MY computer. Stuart needs a spanking) and what do I do? I check my email, but can't bring myself to answer any letters as much as I dearly love those who write to me. I check a few blogs, and though I find them interesting/funny/cool I don't feel I can expend the energy to post a comment. I glance at athena's hall to see if anyone commented, and on seeing nothing new (most likely because I have not posted in four days), I leave. I sit for a moment, thinking over the many possibilities of what I could or should accomplish while on the internet; I do nothing more than simply sit and stare blankly at the screen. The thought of posting crosses my mind, but I haven't taken any pictures since thursday, and it takes far too much effort to actually Write a post - involving words and sentences. So I finally force myself to sign in and click "New Post"- which brings me here, with no greater idea than to slowly expound upon the nothingless that already exists on the "Create" screen, and my lack of ideas and/or energy.

1 comment:

Lola Bacon said...

Millie - you are great. I want to hang out again!