20.10.05

Hmph.

I was recently accused of being addicted stress/loving my life when it's crazy.
Now, whereas I don't consider this to be an indubitable allegation, I do see how one might come to this conclusion in light of my recent circumstances: jumping into jr level classes after two years schooling hiatus, stepping into jr hi sponsor role at church, re-joining the indoor rock climbing world, picking up a job, and - most recently - accepting a job taking up the entire weekend (with midterms monday-wednesday). In attempt to vindicate my sense of self (and sanity) I claimed that it was all simply the unavoidable and inexorable path of a working college student.
And so I ask: What's a girl to do?

8 comments:

Megs said...

hahaha oh Alley Cat, I too am addicted to the busy life style...I feel as though my life is not busy enough though! Sure I'm a part time student, work part time, youth and several other commitments but itn's not filling all my time therefore i'm bored! Anywho I miss you and Pammy so much that one day I may skip town to come and join your owngoing party!

Pamela Joy said...

Ally you are crazy. I thought I was crazy... then I met you. You make my life look super easy! Plus add on to all of that a 2 hours (at least) conversation with your long-distance boyfriend every night! Goodness sakes girl. Hope you have fun nannying at the mansion this weekend. See you sunday!

Court said...

You know you are too busy when your roommate has to comment on your blog.
I say if your happy and there is still room enough for God then your doing good.

emelina said...

live life to the fullest, allison. it's beautiful.

do you promise that you won't run off anywhere if i come home next year?

° ÐãVeØ ° said...

Allison, You are way busier than me. You need to take a break. Hmm... Why don't you come to England!
I've got no major plans for this week, so come visit! Yay!
But if not, then you can take some of my hours. You need them more than I do.

Emma Rose said...

Daveo: No more going to England for Allison. However, we'd all love it if you'd come visit her here.

emelina said...

what's a girl to do? why, post more portland pictures on her blog, of course!

to match the amazing pictures of dc that will soon appear on emelina's blog.

[the authoress of that literary genius was just informed today that she only has 22 days til portland.] can i get a big napoleonesque "YEESSSSSSSS!" off that one, folks?

in other news, adding "esque" onto words in order to make them adjectives is probably my favorite thing to do right now.

Josh said...

That's not as good as -ish.