12.10.05

Memories in My Wallet

New:
-My Dad's business card
-PSU Bookstore Member card
-PSU ID card (yet unsigned)
-Portland Art Museum member card (sweeeet!! sorry guys, only $5 for art majors...)
-Costello's ten stamp card (x2)

Classic:
-Oregon Drivers Licence (provisional hahaha)
-Visa
-the ever bent and scratched US Bank debit card
-Multnomah County Library card (the new one... heh. the other went too long w/o use)
-Insurance card and AAA card
-Random movie ticket stubs

Old, but can't give up:
-International Student ID
-Lancashire Library card (ohhhhh)
-Oh so many reciepts I can't bear to part with, due to the pound and euro symbols and great memories. (such as: "Sistema tarifari integrat Regio Metropolitana de Barcelona" and "Tickets Eurobus biglietto di corsa semplice da E4,50 da VENEZIA e MESTRE F.S a AEROPORTO TREVISO" or "London Underground Day Travelcard")
-Hostelling International member card
-YHA Rotherhithe Breakfast card (x2) (HAH. stolen)
-Royal Mail 5pound phonecard
-Virgin mobile top-up card

4 comments:

Josh said...

I still have a Cinque Terre train card

Janice said...

massive apologies and kisses about the hat. i don't actually know how to mail stuff here yet (and what i mean by that is where the post office is) and i'm really busy. but i'm so sorry i was working on something to put in with the hat, it will get sent soon i promise. please keep reminding me! love love love. miss you. you didn't answer me on skype today i was sad.

Lola Bacon said...

You need to come over for a movie again soon!

Court said...

How sad is it that I have so many of those same things still tucked into the cracks of my wallet also. My paris museam card hides behind my debit card. everytime I pull it out I think of you. And crazy jamacan men