29.10.05

I Feel

... as if I owe the blogging world an apology.
A week and a half without a post? Tis terrible, I know.
And to withhold such beautiful pictures of Portland and the rest of the valley from the general eye, to keep silent about all the great and hilarious quotes spoken in classes, jobs, homes? Cruel.
One day, when I have the time, I will comment on these things - and perhaps, even, give an account of the jr hi harvest party allnighter that has left me in this state of semi-paralysis, eyes glazed, fingers barely moving across the keys, and on the verge of laughter at any passing memory.
But now is not that time.
Now is the time to answer, in five or six pages, something about the interpreting of ritual/magic beliefs and practices or the difference between doing research in another culture as opposed to one's own and the effects there of.
I wish I could go back to sleep.

5 comments:

Janice said...

mmmmm allnighters! the morning after is the worst...stomach issues, contacts melted into our eyes, only able to drink tea at breakfast instead of real food, my insane jealousy that you got to work and then sleep while i had to sit in the marriage seminar which i don't remember most of...mmmm.

Josh said...

Why are you at a marriage seminar?

° ÐãVeØ ° said...

Allison! I miss you much! Where have you been?
Oh I got to speak with Pam on Skype and I'm glad you enjoyed the penquins and hobnobs.
And Janice, I bet that marriage seminar wasn't compulsary.
Just a waste of time Janice.
I'm the only one for you!!!

Allison said...

Capernwray friday marriage seminar, dunches. Hehe. Rememeber?
(I miss ya'll, too)

° ÐãVeØ ° said...

Haha. Oh yeah.
I forgot. I'm such a silly sausage.
I think you were in my group. Yeah. Silly me.