24.5.06

Ding Ding Ding

I thought to myself, "God must know I don't have money". Haha. Of course He knows, and of course He cares. How do I so often forget? Today, for the second wednesday in a row I got free coffee. And tonight, the same guy who told me it was my fault my phone was broken accidentally pushed the wrong button resulting in a free phone for Allison!
In other news, I am successfully registered for 3 out of 4 classes for Fall. Hard to think about the classes I'll be taking in 4 months while I still have 4 papers to write and 3 finals. Middle Eastern Studies, Modern Art History section 1 and Mark Twain, here I [slowly] come.

4 comments:

Pamela Joy said...

Hehe, good thing God decided to make you incredibly good looking so he could provide for your lack of funds...

Josh said...

it's true... good looks = free stuff

Justin N said...

crap. i'll have to start working on that good looking thing cuz I like free stuff!

Danny said...

Hey! maybe you can work that free stuff mojo for grades?