8.5.06

The Good, The Bad, and The ... Kinda Gross

Well it's been an interesting last few days - not exactly interesting in the way I was expecting, but that is okay, ya know? Life doesn't have to go my way all the time or anything.

The Good:
My amazing sister graduated!
And there was a really fun graduation dinner with family and (a) friend. (or is she a friend? hahaha we love Stephanie)
I was able to eat some fondue.
Sigur Rossss
My Ling390 prof let me take my midterm 3 days late.
My Arh493 prof doesn't believe in essay sections in exams. (I had no idea life could get so good.)
Pastor Mike is doing a series on Revelation.
My family is very nice to me. :D
Joshy comes tomorrow!!!!

The Bad:
I had to miss school on friday.
I had to go to school today.
I was too tired to do much studying yesterday.
It was cold today.

The Kinda Gross:
I puked a bunch on thursday night. Yeah. Icky.

3 comments:

Pamela Joy said...

I was so sad that you were sick and that I couldn't be there to take care of you.
Happy happy Joshy day!!!!!

Janice said...

i got your message, did you get my message? i don't have much time but if you want us to come you have to email directions to mike and lisa's from I-5 ASAP cuz i have limited internet time. love ya!

Brent said...

haha! you deleted one of courtneys comments! thats awesome! take that courtney-the-sass-master!