30.8.06

Anything to Pass the Time

The past week has been consumed mostly with things like biking (in shoes), making sand castles (Mt St Hood?), driving (cars and vans), roasting hot dogs, baking cookies - you guessed it: camping and nannying (as soon as Stuart cooperates, photos will follow). Everything was fun until this afternoon where I found I had nothing to do. Hanging out with a kid who's grounded is not the most fun way to spend an afternoon, let me tell ya. Throw my immense excitement due to the near arrival of my boyfriend and you can only imagine my twitchy, fidgety boredom.
Two hours and four minutes.

4 comments:

Megs said...

WAHHHHHHHHH!! YAY two hours and four minutes have passed! YAY! hahaha, now only like 14 days till i see you!!!

Court said...

Big KISSSSSSS!!!!!! jusst for you.

Danny said...

We missed you at first Thursday last night. I hope you are enjoying the beach though!

Emma Rose said...

Time for a new post, love... :)