13.8.06

I Promised


I just got home from house sitting, it's 90 degrees out and my floor is covered with the clothing I dumped out of my suitcase to ensure I wouldn't live out of it for another week. I'm tired and very content to just lay in my bed with Stuart - basking in the joys of the world wide web. Ah sweet waste of time.

This photo post is for all those who find great amusement in seeing me when I have just woken up. The last saturday that I was home, my mom walked in to find me sound asleap, laying in bed with the phone next to my ear and my jaw dropped (not drooling, amazing). She laughed at me. I got up and on passing a mirror, realized that the sight was worth laughing at with or without the phone.

2 comments:

keem said...

Not that this matters at all in your life, but I have to say it anyways. You are my Favorite . That is all. cool I like the pixs here..SAVE AMBLAE CLICK HERE

Megs said...

i really like you and your morningness. tee hee OH OH and i dotn know my schedule for the 15-18 or whatever but i'll book that saturday off!!