30.9.06

It Makes a Tad More Sense, or, Consider Reality

I counted an approximate number of pages assigned to me this weekend and found them to fall somewhere near the 500 mark. This might account for my concern for how I can fit them all in. Add to that a quiz and a writing assignment, as well. Rather interesting, though, I find these assignments; Life on the Mississippi, a chapter on modernization, mechanization and how the modern age has changed us, and a series of brilliant short stories with titles such as, "Like a Flock of Ducks", "Conscience" and "Numbers in the Dark".

2 comments:

emelina said...

yes, but if you need a break, i suggest posting janicepictures.

Pastor Evan said...

hi allison. remember when we sat next to each other with jesse. yeah, that was cool. welp, hope you're having a great day.