3.10.06

Back To School

Allison's ABCs:

Adolf Gotlieb, Decent into Darkness
Barnett Newman, "Genesis"
Cliff's Notes
Damien Rice
Eat Drink Man Woman
Fernand Leger, The City
Gnu
Hanna Hoch, Cut with the Kitchen Knife
If You Want My Body
J. K. Rowling
Kandinsky, Several Circles, No. 323
Laszlo Malholy-Nagy, Light-Space Modulator
MLA documentation
New Yorker
Oh Brother Where Art Thou?
Pablo Picasso, Gertrude Stein
q
Rauchenberg, White Series
SIGG switzerland
Town Lounge, Portland, OR
uk
Valerie Jauden, Tallahache
Warhol, 12 Cadilacs
x
Yves Tanguy, Mama, Papa is Wounded
z

4 comments:

Mon Paningbatan said...

Such an honest alphabet you got there.

Pamela Joy said...

Wow, you are so chic and sophisticated (for the most part). I'm jealous. You get to be all cool city girl and I'm just a nerdy Christian College in the suburbs girl. At least I CAN go to the Chicago Art Institute when I want to though... well, if I had money or time I could at least...

emelina said...

oooh, i am going to steal this idea!
let's talk sometime when i'm not asleep. ;)

Allison said...

Here's the trick: hit each letter of the alphabet in your google search bar and see what pops up. you probably won't have anything for x and q and z, either, i bet.