19.10.06

Dia de Ecuador

Today felt like Ecuador day. You know those days that feel themed? Like the stars aligned and there was a cosmic theme party? Well, today I found out that one of my classmates grew up in Ecuador and Costa Rica. And I was wearing my beautiful, soft alpaca scarf from the amazing Pamela Joy. So that's only two things, but still, nothing else was really consistently interesting today - except that for the second day in a row my second class of the day was cancelled. And I'm watching my second documentary of the week. Maybe I was wrong and it was "Seconds Day".
Oh well.

4 comments:

Lola Bacon said...

I scheduled my second doctor's appointment, had dinner at the montage then went to a PCS play (west side story. amazing) for the second time, had second thoughts about posting a long story on my blog, stayed awake past ten for the second night in a row, went to my second parenting class offered at my work....

Megs said...

haha no no I like ecuador day...

hahah cosmic theme party, for some reason that made me smile and chuckle out loud

Pamela Joy said...

Remember German day? Now that was a lot more than two!
Aw, I'm glad you're wearing the scarf. I wish I'd got myself one. I am always wearing my coconut earings. It's great to have earings I'm not alergic to!

lyss said...

Theme days are fun...and can be strangely affirming...especially when you don't see them coming. yay for themes.



haha, my word is pjhrr. it sounds like the sound an indian cat would make.