17.10.06

"Seven months after President Bush, flanked by a "Mission Accomplished" banner, declared the Iraq war over, British Journalist Sean Langan singularly chronicled events and interviewed parties on both sides of the war. Along with footage of suicide bombers and various battles, Langan's gripping documentary features interviews with both resistance fighters and American Troops, providing a unique perspective of the war from both sides."

This is what I am watching for homework right now. I had an assignment to choose a documentary on the Middle East and write a response to it. Most of the documentaries I came across were just war ones and looked rather unpleasant and, how can I put it - propaganda. But then I found this one. So far it is interesting and thought provoking.
I don't like war, but I like documentaries.

1 comment:

Court said...

hey, looks better then my homework.
I need to talk to you soon. I want to see you and josh.