12.11.07

Carolina Fans

...Were not completely disappointed this weekend. Not if they went to the Friday night Carolina vs. Kentucky game, that is. Football, as they know it around the rest of the world, is not a lost cause at USC. Josh and I met up with Rob and Lydia at the last soccer home game and stayed through till the Gamecocks beat the Wildcats 2-1 in overtime.
Saturday night, however, at the American Football game, the fans were a little crazier, the stands a little louder, and the final score a whole lot worse. When Josh and I left and ran into this crazy guy,
we were down by 20. I heard it only got worse.
To leave things on a brighter note, here's Carolina about to score their second touchdown:

1 comment:

Pamela Joy said...

I can't believe you're such a football fan. hard to get my mind around. But then again, when Josh came here he became both a rock climber and snowboarder... I guess that's how relationships work.