4.7.08

"There will be showers of blessings!"

Bridal shower - yay!
A few things to note before moving on:
-I have so many loved ones.
-The 5 hostesses created a fantastic little party.
-All the guests were wonderful, encouraging and generous.
-Photos are compliments of Mary Fox - isn't she amazing? (They are in no particular order - it's entirely too much work.)

My ribbon bouquet. I only broke one, but it was sort of three in one and I had to cut it. Everyone decided that meant triplets.
The hostesses: Alyssa, Vera, MB, Jane, Lisa (they rock).
Me and my lovely assistant - all the way from Seattle - Rose, taking down the names and gifts.
Something tickled my mom's fancy.
Leanne did my devo - a hand made book!
My cute sister - this is one of my fave pics.
Roses from Vera's lovely garden.
The gifts! And they are all my colors! The hostesses even had all the table decor in metallics.
Faithy liked to come and say hi. PS- note the tiara. Someone brought that for me to wear. Very cool.
Vanessa and Danielle were my awesome helpers.
Leanne telling the story to Tracy, Rose, Me, Mom and Grandma.
Mmm... cake. There was so much cake. And fruit (they know me well).

5 comments:

Emma Rose said...

I like you.

Elleah said...

Fun! On a different note, now that I told you I NEVER have teeth dreams, I had a dream 2 nights ago that one of my teeth fell out and it was horrifying! :)

Anonymous said...

Pretty pictures!
I love that one of Tracy and the one of the five of you sitting up front--it's kind of uniform and the progression of dark to light hair is amazing!

--alyssa

Anonymous said...

yeah bridal showers! good times.
xox courtnay

Pamela Joy said...

I wish I could have been there! I do so very much. I would have made scandalous comments and your mom would have laughed really hard which would have been even funnier than my comment. ;-)
Ah! You're getting married so soon! I am sooooo excited!!!