30.6.08

A Dream

Last night I had a slightly varying repetition of this dream where half of my teeth fell out overnight. Or, more accurately, got loose or mushy and orange, over night and fell out when I got up.
In one of the dreams, I was a character in Gray's Anatomy. I do not even like that show, nor do I watch it.
In another, there was two of Josh.
Every scenario was disgusting and upsetting.
I was pretty happy to wake up for real, brush my teeth, and find them all there. But all day I keep feeling my teeth, just to make sure.

3 comments:

Lola Bacon said...

Teeth falling out dreams are the WORST. I hate them so much. So much. Mine always involve my teeth loosening and crumbling. Just about everyone I know has dreams like that. UGH.

Elleah said...

I know quite a few people who have teeth falling out dreams, but thankfully, I never have. I have enough other strange ones that I don't need to add any involving my teeth.

Joseph Pulikotil said...

If you eat less in the night, the chances are that you will get a peaceful, sound sleep without such dreams.

All the best!