25.9.08

Nope

When the majority of people you see from day to day are between the ages of 15 months and 3 years, the world becomes slightly skewed. I'm begining to pick up their behaviors and have started responding to things in the negative.
Here's a sampling of what I hear:
Bella: Nonononononononono!
Lizzy: I do NOT want to do _____.
Kylie: Waaaa! Nono.
Maranda: No. I don't like that.
Today I know I should inconvenience myself and go Back to PSU DARS office and explain exactly where the ball got dropped yesterday and exactly what I need done, but I am tired (and tired of PSU offices) and I do NOT want to drive downtown, pay for parking, and talk to people who do not pay enough attention to get it right the first time.
Nononono.

1 comment:

Pamela Joy said...

Sick. College bauracracy. Bleeeehhh.

Tonight I watched a pirated copy of Harry Potter 4 and was instantly transported back to a Portland movie theater with my friend Ally, and the moment I first became addicted to Harry Potter.
It made me miss you.
We are DEFINETLY going to see each other this December!