18.9.08

Nasty!

Bacon, Cheese, Peanut Butter Omelet
  • creamy peanut butter
  • bacon bits
  • cheese
  • eggs
1. First, crack the eggs, put them in a bowl, and mix until yellow.

2. Next, pour into a pan on medium heat.

3. Then, flip when cooked at bottom.

4. While eggs are cooking, melt butter in microwave.

5. When melted, mix butter, peanut butter, and bacon bits together.

6. Pour mixture onto eggs.

7. When finished cooking, fold in half and enjoy!
Have a great breakfast!!!


...
or a NASTY breakfast! This recipe calls to mind Doug Drinnon and his nasty peanut butter grilled cheese sandwiches at Ft Stevens. Peanut butter and cheese do not go together! What is wrong with you people?!

4 comments:

Lola Bacon said...

Next week I have no daytime weekday plans, I'm stuck in the house mon, tue, and fri evenings, Saturday and Sunday Bob are busy all day and all night. Simon's bedtime is 5:30, so things involving Simon need to happen before 5. For not having a job, I'm so limited!

Riss! said...

i would much rather puke, then mix that with eggs...well...at least it would taste about the same.

Megs said...

mmm grilled peanutbutter sandwhiches soo good...with cheese though ICK ON A STICK!

Lola Bacon said...

I'm sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, I have become the worst follower-up ever. I have no plans today or tomorrow, the 25 and 26th, or the 19th - 1st, or the 5th. I want to see you!