25.2.09

Spring?

Not that I'm over eager for it, or even really looking for it yet, but Spring seems to be popping up all over town. I managed to talk myself into going for a small run today and was surprised by both crocuses and snowdrops, a man mowing his lawn, and sun on my back. Also, I've been eager to keep the windows open (could possibly a residual desire hanging over from last weeks kitchen re-do that involved too many paint fumes).
Thankfully Spring has not weasled its way onto the mountain: the clouds seem to have been dumping for the last couple of days.

5 comments:

Elleah said...

We just got a big dumping of snow and now it has turned VERY cold again, so spring is nowhere to be found here. :(

Allison said...

haha yeah it actually snowed a tad bit last night here, too. but only about a 1/2 inch.

Janice said...

yeah it snowed here too. roommates were psyched, i almost started crying because my hands had just gotten warm again....alas.

Em said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Em said...

We have 70's and then 50's-MS weather, what can I say ;)