19.9.09

3-D!


Josh and I decided to go on a friend sponsored date last night. With leftover gift cards from the Drinnons and Tracy, we went to Olive Garden (we had been previously unaware of the $8.95 endless pasta bowl deal and are now enlightened) and to see "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs". They rung us up and we were Shocked at the price, then even more shocked when the ticket guy gave us little plastic packages. Little geeky glasses? Yay! We accidentally chose a 3-D movie. And it was the most fun movie watching I've experienced in a LONG time. It was fantastic! Everyone should try it. Everyone probably has, I suppose... we are a little cheap and behind the times.

4 comments:

Tracy said...

I love you. I am also sad that I can never enjoy the effects of 3D glasses :(

lyss said...

exactly what tracy said. exactly. also, i looked and i think the Sur theater is actually planning on showing Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs sometime in the (near?) future! woo!

you two are so cute!

Elleah said...

I agree, 3D movies are lots of fun!

Em said...

you guys :) so alas i got way behind on your blogposting woa baby but now i'm all caught up!