17.9.09

Thankful

As I was feeling a little tired at the prospect of working all five days this week (yes, I know that's the normal thing people do), and bummed with Josh working such long hours, I decided to think of things I'm thankful for. It's a simple thing, but I really hadn't dont it in a long time.

Things I am thankful for this week (beyond the obvious food/shelter/job/family):

-The Bible, and those those understand it more than I
-Technology (chatting to the Middle East, texting Canada)
-Freedom, and opportunity, to be creative (I found a great low fat banana break recipe!)
-Garden fresh veggies for free (salads and zucchini bread all the time)
-Peanut butter and black beans (not together) - making all the advance meal making that much easier
-House plants that make the air less stale

No comments: