8.9.09

Scheduling

This has been a blogless month so far! I love this time of year, and feel like I probably have things I should be blogging about, but it's not quite Fall, and, as I mentioned before, I'm not back to school, so I feel somewhat cheated out of my early September madness. I seem to be making up for it, though, in double booking myself (and Josh), or at least near double booking, quite regularly. There have been many a close shave, lucky cancellation, and merciful friend to save my lack of organization.
What have I even been doing? Who knows
. Off the top of my head I remember:

arranging more flowers
buying some cute antique vases off Craig's List
hanging out w/ people
drinking coffee
making lots of zucchini bread

reading
having a weird cold

emailing people
thinking about/praying for fr
iends
having a somewhat chaotic work week
pretending its fall by getting out more blankets, drinking hot chocolate, and wearing darker colors
going to a wedding

eating home grown veggies
doing laundry
looking at an over friendly raccoon through my kitchen window

looking at houses

There are so many good things to do at any given moment - I guess that's why I try to cram in too many. But with too many things, one grows too tired and everything becomes less fun. I suppose I should work on balance this season.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

wow that raccoon looks like it was posing! Did you save any zucchini bread for me??

lyss said...

woooa. i don't think i'd be comfortable with that raccoon looking me from at/above eye level...

and, looking at houses? like, admiring them or searching for one?

yay for blankets and hot drinks!