19.12.04

Fast Food is My Hero

Burger King has internet.
Internet that allows gmail and blogging, none the less.
(Last night, much to my deep disapointement, I discovered that my hostel does not.)
I'm sitting in a busy, shiny, crazy Piccadilly Circus right now, listening to horrible American pop music, smelling greasy food, and sensing questionable sticky under my fingers - and feeling very happy.
But it's Christmas time in London.
This weekend so far has been somewhat of a whirlwind of tourist attractions and photos. We're making good progress of seeing the city. Well, definitly the underside of it. Something like 1 1/2 hours a day have been spent in the tubes.... Piccadilly, Victoria, East City, Jubilee, Bakerloo, District; it gets us everywhere we need to go. Gives us our excersize, too - all those stairs, escalators and halls. "Mind the Gap" oh how it makes me laugh.
And Tracy's here with me.
Yay.

No comments: