1.11.05

Catching

Catching a bug means catching up on homework and blogging.









So here I sit, green fleece bathrob, striped socks, starting at Leonardo (not Stuart. Bad Stuart.) while "The Beet Queen" and "Don Quixote" sit on the floor, waiting patiently for me to open them.









The papers that ate my last 6 or so days are turned in, and so I feel almost relaxed with the thought that I don't have topics nailed down for the next two yet, so I have a vaild excuse for not starting the writing process.









How 'bout some pictures? I think that sounds fun right now.









For Emily I'll do some Ptown first.









A beautiful day, as view'd from level 7, the 10th and Yamhill SmartPark.

1 comment:

kaylie said...

I'm reading Don Quixote right now! But just for fun and so my brain doesn't turn to mush with another year off from school..