11.7.07

Oh Sad

As you have obviously noticed, I changed my blog template yesterday. I got tired of the old one and how sort of cramped and segmented it was. I loved the colors, though, and fully intended to keep them the same. And, as my computer was having fits yesterday, I made these changes on my parent's computer. It has a kind of weird monitor, and I guess the colors were skewed, because today when I looked at it on Stuart, the colors were totally different! Brown, creamy yellow and blue grey were not my choices. I tried to fix it but the color choices are all weird and the only red is an ugly purply red. Gross.
Does anyone know how to fix it? Or have a good list of html color things? I think I'm going to have to fix it that way.
Poopie.

1 comment:

Emma Rose said...

Here. If this doesn't have the exact color you want, you can at least see something close and how to adjust it the way you want.