18.2.08

Valentine's Day

There were lots of jokes running around the retreat with the youth leader's couples about spending Valentine's day with 40 high schoolers - but what a great way to share love with lots of people who really need it, right? I got more hugs this weekend than in the last few weeks combined.
But for our Valentine's day, Josh took me to Nonnah's (amazing dessert place in The Vista) the weekend before. He also got me a gift card to Walmart. Have we been living in the South too long? No really - it was something I wanted: the rest of the set of dishes I got when I moved into my apartment. I just ordered them today!

2 comments:

emelina said...

no way. i totally have these dishes. the bowls get really hot in the microwave, but i love them. maybe i will give you mine for a wedding present and get new ones for myself. ha!

Allison said...

haha! that is awesome. Yeah now i have 6 of the bowls and big plates and then 4 of the rest. the dishes we are registering for are black on the outside and white on the inside. i think they will go well together.
good taste thinks alike ;)