11.2.09

Details

I like change. At least I like to think I do.
However, a month or so ago Josh suggested we organize our library by color. Yeah right. (I said no way crazy boy.) They've been alphabetized for ever! How would we ever find what we were looking for? Sigh.
But... then Kristin introduced me to www.gurulib.com and I realized - hey, if we can have our books all organized online, why not have them organized by color on the shelves! It looks less chaotic and yet is somehow more crazy. I like it.


[Also, here is our "smoking chair" we so love, our new (free!) blue desk, and my painting I am thinking about re-doing.]

4 comments:

Elleah said...

I would have never thought of that! Looks cool!

Em said...

looks like a home :)

Megs said...

OOOH you did it you did it you did it! It looks super funky guys well done!! I seriously thought Ali was never going to let that happen! haha...love the new layout, blue desk = amazingness and painting = dont redo it its awesome adn looks fab there!

Anonymous said...

aaahhh yes the color thing. I was just reading in Martha Stewart Living, yesterday about this. I even thought to myself..."hmmm, when we move we should totally do that!"

I see you two have beaten us to it

-Marisa