12.2.09

More!

I bought some more plants today to take the place of the two that sort of got overgrown and ate themselves, and the fern that died within 2 weeks of our purchasing it.

However, the Spider plant
and the Wandering Jew my grandma gave us are doing well, I'm pleased to say.
I bought an Aloe hybrid and little packs of Basil and Cilantro seeds. We'll see how they do. I sort of dumped a lot of Basil seeds into the pot. I also found a bigger pot for the Spider plant (it was outgrowing its old one! Amazing!) that I'm quite happy with. It has a lovely urn sort of shape to it, and its a nice textured bronze color.
Please don't die!

[PS if you noticed the brown bookshelf in the picture below has not been organized by color, fear not - as soon as we're not tired of scanning books and moving them around, they will be included in the colorful funness.]

1 comment:

Riss! said...

We have tried the plant thing...several times, but the cats don´t allow us to enjoy them. We like to take bets on how long flowers will last when they are given to us. *sigh*

I am just waiting to have a garden one day, where my kittens won´t reak havoc.

-Riss