23.2.09

We Are Getting Old

Reason number 1: we are both graduated from college.
[Graduation Celebration - the people I know are definitely young at heart]



Reason number 2: I am SO SORE from snowboarding. Back when I first started I would get terribly sore, but that was because I was not athletic and fell alot. Right now, it just comes down to the fact that I have not snowboarded much in two years and just feel the burn that much faster. Old or not, Bachelor was Awesome; the snow was nice, the view was spectacular, I got a sweet bruise (rare for me after snowboarding), the company was fun, we were exhausted.
[Our cameras are too big and important to our livelihood to take on the mt, so these are from our friend's cameras]

2 comments:

Em said...

Yeah!!! If you are old, than I am old!! Hehe, not quite out of the teens yet but headed for the just weird age ;) Glad to see all your pics and that you finally got to go

emelina said...

ha ha ha.