20.4.05

It's Wednesday Again.

Last wednesday I said goodbye to someone I love.
Last wednesday I was in Spain
eating Churros and Chocolate, calamari and "perm" cheese.
Riding trains and busses and trams
not the usual way.
Riding next to a seat occupied by luggage,
not by the boy who has changed my life.
This wednesday started with a hello rather than a goodbye
A voice alone rather than person standing in front of me.
This wednesday I am settled rather than en rout
With some of the same people, but not all of them.
In review, last wednesday sounds worse.
In reality, this wednesday feels worse.
But last wednesday I said goodbye
So I tell myself this one is better.

2 comments:

emelina said...

MILLICENT.
New phone number? Or does the cell phone work right now?
WE NEED TO TALK!
I can't wait to see you, girly. 2 months??!

Lola Bacon said...

Milli Milli Milli Milli Milli!!!!!!!! Thank you for the photos, they are gorgeous. You are gorgeous!