9.4.05

Sorta Confusing but Sorta Normal

I dont know but I think Ive finally gotten used to the keys on the keyboard moving around on me, not exsiting at all, or having new little symbols on them depending on what country Im in. Also, I think Ive finally gotten used to just doing things online for memory, as all the words are (today) in spanish. Good times.
Right, yes, we´re in Spain this week. Green and blue sea, grey and yellow mountains, red-tiled villas, wind-damaged palm trees, amazing art, friendly (though rather unhelpful) people; I think I like it here. There is a weird thing with dog crap everywhere, though.... (yeeeeah) but other than that, NO complains.
So I dont know exactly how thorough the christian grape vine is (I know Capernwray´s is incredible) but I figured it was about time to post it on the internet that yes, I do have a boyfriend. ( :D ) He´s a wonderful South Carolinian boy named Josh Schreck and the rest you can email me and ask me about. Tragically it has been impossible to get to a computer that I can hook my flash drive up to, so no pics till I get to Tauernhof, most likely. Ya´ll can wait, I´m sure. :)
So yeah... life´s full of changes and suprises, hey? God sure is good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH yes He is :)I'll talk to you soon I hope! Muah muah. ~tut-ror-a-cuk-yuk

Lola Bacon said...

So. You have rejoined the couple world, huh? Isn't it fun? No one ever told me it was this fun.