2.4.05

Spring Break

I know I haven't posted for a while, and at €1.50/15 minutes it's gona be short.
Just to make things easier, I think I'll just say where we've been so far (just assume that I said 'we loved it' after every location)
London [Westminster Abby, London Eye, National Gallery, Tate Modern, Holy Trinity Brompton and Hillsong for Easter], Rome [colluseum, pantheon, spanish steps, trevi fountain, Vatican museum, St Peter's Basilica, Sistine Chappel... lots of shopping lots of people] Pompeii, Florence [didn't go see the David or Uffizi Gallery BUT it was lovely and we did a lot more shopping and eating and relaxing in the sun (no, I did not wear sunscreen muahahaa)], Manarola in Cinque Terre [took us an eternally long and mixed up train ride to get here, but it's so much more than worth it. ahhhhhh.]
We're supposedly meeting up with Mike and Lisa here, but that so far hasn't happened. But we'll be here for a few days non the less, then it's off to Spain!

2 comments:

Emma Rose said...

Well... here's hoping Mike and Lisa found you, or you found them. One way or another, I hope you all found each other and are having a good time.

Allison said...

Yup, they did. :) And yup we sure are having a good time. We made them watch the capernwray dvds so now I think they sort of have an understanding of what it´s like and why we´re all like we are...