21.4.05

Word of the Day:

Excitement.
For 2 reasons:
1st - God and His Word. Revelation fills me with so much excitement. I think part of that is due to how I respond to symbols and imagery, but also simply because of teh content. God has the most incredibly amazing outacontrol plan. He is powerful. He is just. He is mercify. He is perfect. His word is perfect - it fits together so crazy... the Bible (expecilaly Revelation) sends you on "treasure hunts" (in the words of Hans Peter Royer). Yaay!!
2nd - SNOW. I had forgotten how excited snow and the prospedct of snowboarding makes me. Being surorunded by snow sport peopel, in a ski town, with a lift and run out my window, having snowboarded less than a week ago and knowing I get to go again in May AND looking out the window during lectures to see snow falling.
Im really glad I gave God my attitude before today so that I can enjoy this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mental image of allison's own personal chair lift, running right out of her bedroom window. niiiice. :)