19.4.05

Tauernhof

Arrived at the new home on sunday in one piece. Or rather, 4 pieces, you might say. Me, my backpack, my rolly duffel and... The Pillow.
I've been having attitude problems today, so I'm going to list off the GOOD things about being here right now (this is as much for me as it is for ya'll)...
The buildings. (very nice and cute and new)
The food. (it ... tastes. good. wow.)
The location. (we're IN a town, we dont have to pay 2pounds30 to get to one)
The 30 people from Capers. (even though I miss the rest)
The 40 new people. (so many oregonians. crazy.)
The staff. (i Way miss capers staff but i wont talk about it now. and martin and hans peter and the rest are cool i admit.)
The WIRELESS. (oh heck yes. i wont talk about the fact that mine isnt working right.)
The privacy. (i only have one roomate.)
The feeling of being unpacked for once.
The lectures. (yes for Bible school. sucks to have not been to church since Easter.)
The family groups. (yes i've been kicked out of the last family [Daveo and Jelly are still bro and sis...] but i now have BB and Dana)
There. It is as good place.
And I've gotta run....
Dinner in 10 minutes. Dinner that will taste good. Dinner that has already been paid for !!

1 comment:

Lola Bacon said...

Millie... I am happy for your amazing, life changing adventure, but I am sad you are not here to see the cute duplex we are renting from David and Cheri, to see my wedding dress, to drink coffee and laugh with, to dress up and go to the theater with....