2.2.06

Happy... Star Wars?

"Ooo! I see Darth VADER!"
"What are we gona do? I know someone..... who lives in the Bat Cave who'll save us!"
"Oooo I think I seeee someone!! Is it a bad guy? Hey! Happy Halloween!" [to his next door neighbor]
-Gabriel, age 4.

I spent my afternoon playing Catch Darth Vader in Sellwood. Don't you all just hate your jobs now. But I think this kid hit on something: Batman vs. Darth Vader. How cool would that be. They even have almost matching outfits and almost matching werid voices.

4 comments:

Megs said...

oooooh i want to just "pretend" all day... i love kids...i want to have a full day of just being a kid, not necessarily be with kids and act like them but have a bunch of people and just play cops nad robbers and stuff....

Megs said...

..ps wanna come?

kaylie said...

i love little boys! i want to have lots and lots of little boys and 1 girl!

Court said...

They say the best stuff.