7.2.06

How

I wonder and I wonder - how can people not see how much God loves us? Or how amazing He is? Or how insanely much bigger than us He is? Or how incredible heaven is going to be?
I always get like this when I've been up snowboarding, I suppose.

But... standing atop Mt Hood, gazing out from peak to peak to peak with ripples of blue and green in between, breathing deep breaths of clean, cold air, soaking up hot rays of sun... ahhhhhh.

On stepping off The Magic Mile Express I saw this rock (and when I say rock, I mean Rock: about 6ft in diameter, at least) covered on one side in a spiky swirl of ice, built up, I'm assuming, over the winter with special distinction from last weekend's blizzard.

[The following photos include topics from, but no
t limited to, the previous rant.]

[You guessed right: that is SkiBowl.][Note: So... I realized later that those last two pictures were taken with the same window. One from the outside reflection and through from the inside.]

1 comment:

emelina said...

mili, mili, mili, you are more beautiful than all these pictures.
and yes, i'm hitting on her, josh.