17.2.06

Huh. Yeah.

So I'm really sleepy and have nothing at all to post about. The last few days I've looked at my Dashboard, nodded a few times, maybe even signed in, and then nothing.
I don't know if this is because I haven't done anything interesting recently, or there's been nothing unusual or humorous going on, or anything at all going on anywhere - or because I just have very limited short term memory anymore. Probably the latter, I'm guessing.
Very few thoughts from the day stick out in my mind.
But they're good, so... at least my mind holds onto positive memories, though they are few. [Or maybe they're just funny and weird, which is generally equated with good in my mind.]
Such as:
I saw a guy with a green hat and thought "huh. That guy has a tree on his head."
And:
Portland looks more unfriendly (like NYC) when it's 20 degrees. People shuffle around hugging themselves and looking paranoid. Not to mention the roads become owned by the pedestrians. I think the drivers are sympathizing, understanding that the poor folk on foot are desperately trying to get inside as fast as possible.
I don't remember much else about today besides that we watched part of a movie in French class about a Chef named Pascal and there was a scene where a crazy Georgian dude runs down a hill, stops a car, jumps in flailing a gun and shoots a pig in the backseat three times. We all laughed really hard, mostly because we didn't know what do think of it, not really because it was actually all that funny. And I had a job out in the sticks. The drive was beautiful but I now have doubts about Sister Maria's capabilities of staying on the road in such winds. I was actually more concerned with getting pulled over for erratic (drunk looking) driving than getting blown into a ditch.
Oh yes - a shout out to Borders books is due. They're going to let me exchange a cd that I, of my own uneducated negligence, unwittingly purchased and do not want for the one that I do want Even though I not only opened the plastic and the case, but also listened to said cd. (The Customer Service rep Was male, but I do strongly believe this simple fact had anything to my getting this favor. I am under the assumption that he probably wasn't interested in females, so don't go saying I batted eyelashes for this.)
That's all.

3 comments:

Pamela Joy said...

You're home! I'm going to get out of bed and come say hi to you now.

Josh said...

Did you flirt with the guy?

Janice said...

HAHA ALLISON!!! you did a "what i did today" post! heehee. this makes me happy.

courtnay says: "haha, you used your feminine wiles! i'm so proud!"

we love ya. *mwah*.