20.2.06

Mood-enhancer

It snowed on my face today as I walked downtown.
Snowing downtown is so strange and fun. Teeny tiny white flakes coming out of nowhere flying around - one landing on my nose, one on my cheek, one on a tree, one on the sidewalk. At first I thought I was crazy. "Was that a ... snowflake?" squinting at the clouds. "No... Ooo - I think there's another!" looking at a dark coloured building. And then they actually started coming down. I put my bare hands in my pockets, squeezed my arms to my sides and started trotting joyfully down the street.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it snows here a lot, you would be happy all of the time yet you couldn't run outside because its 40 below. HAHA

emelina said...

yay, thank you for calling me! i always think that a little dusting of snow does wonders for anyone's looks. and walking downtown in the snow is like the hottest thing ever.
miss you so much it hurts.