4.4.06

Productivity is My Favorite

You all thought I just enjoyed sitting in my room studying all those hours upon hours (or you were of the mind that I was actually crazy). But oh! it has paid off. Unfortunately, my brain became so overcrowded with artists, temperaments, stages of morality, crime and grammar that I was incapable of recalling my password into the PSU system and could not find out my grades until today. But the results are in and I am not just crazy. Well, now I'm crazy happy - yaaaay three A's and one B for me!

So many rad things in one day... I nearly can't handle it.

Nice customer service people at Powells.
Sunshine.
Running in a sleeveless shirt rather than a thermal, hat and gloves.
Seeing Bob, Lita and Skylarr.
Having rad classes and [mostly] good profs
.
Reading Ezekiel on the bus.
Drinking a smoothie.

No comments: