30.4.06

Whew

I feel the need to post, if not only for the pathetic reason that I haven't updated recently (not sure why). I wonder if nothing interesting is going on in my life. It sure seems that there's plenty going on - challenges, excitement, impatience, joy, frustration... loads of stuff. I had the lovely surprise of running into my dear friend Lita at the bus 8 stop on Friday, saw Parkrose High's Pirates of Penzance, learned a few words in Japanese (which I have forgotten), went running with Pamela, missed out on free snowboarding, phoned Courtnay, watched a few movies, learned a whole lot of new things, had a lot of weird dreams, felt excited about Josh coming next week, wondered how early Pamela and I should go to Sigur Ros, wondered what meaningful thing I should get for my sister for Graduation and my Mom for Mother's day, made a bunch of cards, picked up all the clothes off my floor, removed the bindings from Charles's old board,
and even did a little homework.

3 comments:

Justin N said...

ok. so I suck @ sending snail mail... I Shall mail you a cd that me and jimmy are on that we made to give to our sisterfloors...
hmmm I think you'll like it... (is your address @ pam's? or your place?) SORRY!

Unknown said...

Allison,
Whenever I say or think your name, I hear it as a song. I just realized this. I also just remembered that it is the name of and a refrain from a song by Elvis Costello (although he mispells it as Alison).
Anyway, I am glad to hear you got Pamela out running. She was really into it last year for a while. I want her to take care of herself!

Thanks,

Kent
aka Pamela's Dad

Janice said...

oh you SO just did a what-i-did-today post!! YES!! my day has come!

teehee my word is 'arxbat.' totally naming my kid that someday...