22.4.06

What Shape Are You

So I was feeling pretty good this morning - the sun was shining, the lawn mowers were out, I had made a big breakfast of crepes and was out for a good run, when a neighbor's would be friendly gesture brought me down out of the clouds (or blue sky, such as it was).

"You look pretty tired!"

"Heh... yeah... it's been too long since I've ran."

"Yeah - me, too, but I know it so I don't even try. ... You should get a bike!"

"Uh.. yeah, shoulda thought of that. It was just so nice I just wanted to get out."

"Yeah! You should get a nice Harley then you wont have to run!"


Thanks buddy. I know you meant well, but really - way to make a girl feel out of shape. Maybe next time I just won't wear shorts.

2 comments:

Becky said...

I doubt that even in my most imaginative moments I could imagine you looking anything other than beautiful -x-

Court said...

zelHe just jelouse that you run and he dosen't don't give it another thought.