9.9.05

Memo: Post for all my ex-coworkers + Rose

After my return from fruit-starved Europe, I recalled my love of smoothies. Pretty much I lost my creativity (and my Bibo menu memory) and have only made one kind since I got home. Sort of a Sussex (Point and say "that one, with the strawberries and banana." Really. Is it So hard to say. Sooo-sex? NO. Come on people.) sub strawberries for blueberries.
But today, I had a moment of enlightenment.
Who remembers the Thailand? Who remembers that I was practically the only one who liked it? Haha.
Yeah, so I was sitting there thinking about how stupid it was that I had 2 bananas and about 10 blueberries. I thought about it after I had made the drink and then sat, lamenting the fact that I should have made a Mobile or a Panama City, even. Then... then I remembered how Kisha hooked me on the Thailand. That would be good with some blueberries.
So now I have a sort of hybrid Charlotte-Thailand.
Soooo yummy for my tummy.

12 comments:

Lola Bacon said...

I miss you smoothies!!!! I had a smoothy in Vancouver. It just wasn't the same.

Josh said...

sounds like you need to take geography

emelina said...

i miss acai. like a lot. but next time i come home, we will make moooooore!

Emma Rose said...

Thailand? there was a thailand??

Allison said...

It was one of those monthly/seasonal/as long as we could talk David into keeping it ones. I think I rememeber us having it twice.

WallaWallaDay said...

I don't remember the Thailand, but I remember Bibo smoothies... You're making me cry.

Lola Bacon said...

Thailand had something to do with chai and banana, didn't it? It's been so long... I really don't miss knowing each smoothy by it's name, contents, and number, though. That was a little too much Bibo. Though in a way, I have Bibo to thank for my husband...

Allison said...

Heh - Lita, you and your knowing the dates of the drinks. I had forgotten about that. Love it. hehe. oh man.
Yes, the Thailand was a whole banana and spices. It sorta did make it taste reminicent of chai.

emelina said...

oh! i had forgotten about the numbers.
a mobile sounds really good right now.
i'm eating granola and yogurt right now, but it's not quite as good as acai.
[gosh, mili, i love how you get the most comments when you post about food.]

Lola Bacon said...

people like to talk about food. And I like to comment on blogs instead of doing my work. Hm.

I remember the Thailand now! I also remember the long beach. And the laguna beach, and my beloved Jamaica.

I'm thirsty!

emelina said...

long beach! i had forgotten. that sounds SO refreshing right at this moment. [2 hours of dance and then running. shouldn't i be tired?] Or a laguna beach with lime. or maybe a pucker up, anyone?

Allison said...

ugh. pucker ups were way too sweet. (well,t he mango one was okay)
ooo long beach! ooooooo.
Guys i saw Peper and her dad today at Costello's !!!! AHHH!!! SO much cuteness. She get's cuter and cuter. Do ya'll rememeber her dad's name? They got the Sussex w/ Whey,r ight?