12.9.05

Today's Headlines in the Allison Times

-Mt Hood Covered in Snow
A beautiful white dusting of the stuff has covered it peak to foothills. In September! I know!

-The Secret Society Expands
In an unlikely place: the Portland Rock Gym. Crystal Humble, 2 years at RavenCrest (plus 5 years on staff), dated Ben Thomas. Cami Potter, brother Brent Potter attended Capernwray and T-hof with me, also knows people from my church and from Multnomah and Janice Rae. So crazy.

-Girl Cheats Unnecessarily while Climbing a 5.8
Rosie, I can't climb without you.

-Dehydrated Muscles Pump after One Rout
So I tried an over-hung 5.9 that I should have been able to do, and found, when I finally quit and descended onto the blue carpeted floor, that my forearms were totally pumped.

-Girls Excited over Long-distance Calls
It being Pamela's birthday and all, and me having a boyfriend in South Carolina, we had a lot of those today.

1 comment:

Béthany said...

you two need to call me someday.

let me know and i'll be at my parents house (the number in the yearbook)